Between 1990 and 1996, I prepared and gave about 80 seminars and workshops on software engineering. Topics included:
- Cost estimation for software projects.
- Object-oriented requirements analysis.
- Object-oriented design.
- Object-oriented software technology.
- Object-oriented programming in C++.
- Software design guidelines.
- Software optimization techniques.
The public seminars were attended by participants from more than 200 Austrian, German, and Swiss companies. The customers of in-house seminars included the City of Vienna, Credit Suisse, Daimler-Benz, Denzel, and Kapsch, among others.